Sands Hotel Buffet
In our Macau day trip few years back, I enjoyed the lunch buffet at Sands Hotel so much. There were crabs, sashimis and fancy deserts back then and food was top-notch. In our trip this time, we decided to avail Sands lunch buffet at MOP108++ per person thinking that the food quality was the same as before. To our horror, the lunch buffet spread has been downgraded and it was such a big disappointment. No crabs to be found, cold sushis, ham instead of the usual roast beef. Definitely, this buffet cannot be classified as a hotel buffet.
From Venetian, we rode a Cotai Connection shuttle to City of Dreams. City of Dreams is the latest casino/mall/entertainment/hotel complex which just opened in 2010. It houses the newest show attraction The House of Dancing Waters featuring advanced special effects and water stunts. Despite of the steep prices to get to the show, The House of Dancing Waters was fully booked so we were not able to watch it. It is highly recommended to buy tickets in advance online.
The Bubble Show
One must not miss The Bubble Show which is a free show inside of City of Dreams. The visual effects are highly sophisticated and top notch.
- Macau 3D/3N Itinerary using Free Bus Transfers
- Macau Day 1: Macau Arrival and Venetian Macau
- Macau Day 2: Senado Square and Saint Paul Ruins
- Macau Day 2: Solmar and Wynn
- Macau Day 3: Sands Buffet, City of Dreams
- Macau Day 3: Exploring Venetian Hotel, Venetian at Night
- Macau Day 4: Venetian Check Out, Fat Siu Lau, MGM
- Hong Kong Day 1: Kowloon Shangrila Hotel, Chao Zhou Restaurant, Nathan Road, Aberdeen Fishball and Noodle Restaurant
- Hong Kong Day 2: Octopus Card, Nan Lian Garden, Chi Lin Nunnery, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Avenue of Stars
- Hong Kong Day 4: Tsim Sha Tsui East Waterfront Podium Garden, Shang Palace, Airport Express from Tsim Sha Tsui to Hong Kong Airport