Check Out from Venetian Hotel
It was our last day and Venetian was kind enough to extend our check out time from 11am to 1pm. Since our flight is still at night, we deposited our baggage in the hotel’s luggage area.
We watched a couple of Venetian shows today. The free shows are short performances from artists.
Restaurant Fat Siu Lau 2
According to Frommer’s, Fat Siu Lau is the oldest restaurant in Macau with its original branch dating from 1903. I was able to chance upon this restaurant yesterday as the Venetian bus drove pass this restaurant before reaching Sands Hotel.
We ordered their signature dish Shek Ki Superb Roasted Pigeon along with two other viands. This pigeon dish is superb, high recommended. The pigeon meat is sweet, tender and it melts in your mouth. We spent approx. MOP125.00 per person (USD17.00 per person) but its well worth it given the generous servings.
The structure of MGM is very modern and contemporary. The hotel is nicely decorated and there’s even an area showcasing museum style glass wares.
Venetian to Airport
- Macau 3D/3N Itinerary using Free Bus Transfers
- Macau Day 1: Macau Arrival and Venetian Macau
- Macau Day 2: Senado Square and Saint Paul Ruins
- Macau Day 2: Solmar and Wynn
- Macau Day 3: Sands Buffet, City of Dreams
- Macau Day 3: Exploring Venetian Hotel, Venetian at Night
- Macau Day 4: Venetian Check Out, Fat Siu Lau, MGM
- Hong Kong Day 1: Kowloon Shangrila Hotel, Chao Zhou Restaurant, Nathan Road, Aberdeen Fishball and Noodle Restaurant
- Hong Kong Day 2: Octopus Card, Nan Lian Garden, Chi Lin Nunnery, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Avenue of Stars
- Hong Kong Day 4: Tsim Sha Tsui East Waterfront Podium Garden, Shang Palace, Airport Express from Tsim Sha Tsui to Hong Kong Airport