We booked a Premier Sea View room and got surprised when the front desk upgraded us to Panorama Suite for free! How cool is that. This 1 bedroom suite is huge, fancy and modern. It has a separate living room, an executive desk, a dining table, a walk-in closet, a bathroom with separate tub and shower, and a big balcony.
The view could have been lovelier had we been assigned to a higher floor. We got assigned to the second floor suite with sea views partially blocked by coconut trees. Oh well, I cannot complain, Shangrila has been extremely generous in upgrading our room to a USD800.00 suite for free. Thank you Shangrila! 🙂
Shangrila Mactan Panorama Suite Living Room
The Walk-in Closet
The Big Balcony and The View
Lovely view to the sea.
The Bathroom with L’Occitane Toiletries
Double Sink and a Bathtub
The Minibar – Oh I wish this is an honor bar! I like the aroma of their premium teas.
- Shangrila Mactan Cebu: Always Amazing!
- Shangrila Mactan Cebu: Panaroma Suite
- Shangrila Mactan Cebu: Breakfast Buffet at Tides
- Shangrila Mactan Cebu: The Garden and The Surroundings
- Shangrila Mactan Cebu: The Beach and The Sea