I have been to Macau several times before but only for day tours from Hong Kong. With superb food, luxury for less, free shuttle transportation (casino/hotel shuttle), bustling night life and laid back atmosphere, Macau tops my list of great places to unwind.
The plane landed in Macau Airport at 9:30pm and queue in immigration is quite fast. Getting to our hotel is hassle free as there is a Venetian shuttle bus waiting in the coach bay.
Venetian Macau Hotel and Resort – Our Suite at 31st Floor
We booked a Bella Suite since we are a group of 4. Check in to the hotel is very fast and efficient. Despite of high expectations, we were still amazed when we entered our suite. The room is huge about 70 sqm in size, very well up kept, classy and exactly the same as the pictures in their website. The room has two queen size beds, a separate living area, two TVs, a working table with printer and a small dinner table. The bathroom is oversized and wheel chair accessible, so there is a shower instead of a bath tub.
As usual, I was able to snag the best deal using www.hotelscombined.com. I got the suite for $300 a night without breakfast but tax inclusive. A good suite deal for only $75 per person a night since we are a group of four. Breakfast is no problem since there are a lot of restaurants and fast food within Venetian itself.
The service we received at Venetian Hotel is impeccable with each of the staff very eager to please the guests. Drinking water is complimentary, you can request as many bottles as you like from house keeping.
- Macau 3D/3N Itinerary using Free Bus Transfers
- Macau Day 1: Macau Arrival and Venetian Macau
- Macau Day 2: Senado Square and Saint Paul Ruins
- Macau Day 2: Solmar and Wynn
- Macau Day 3: Sands Buffet, City of Dreams
- Macau Day 3: Exploring Venetian Hotel, Venetian at Night
- Macau Day 4: Venetian Check Out, Fat Siu Lau, MGM
- Hong Kong Day 1: Kowloon Shangrila Hotel, Chao Zhou Restaurant, Nathan Road, Aberdeen Fishball and Noodle Restaurant
- Hong Kong Day 2: Octopus Card, Nan Lian Garden, Chi Lin Nunnery, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Avenue of Stars
- Hong Kong Day 4: Tsim Sha Tsui East Waterfront Podium Garden, Shang Palace, Airport Express from Tsim Sha Tsui to Hong Kong Airport